« Home | Wake Me Up When September Ends » | First Day of School » | I'm on my Way » | Don't You Wish Your Dog Was Cute Like Mine!?!? » | I don't wanna grow up... » | Awkward Sarcasm and a True Love » | I Hope... » | Passive-Aggressive People... » | Learning to Pray with Faith » | Rule #86 »

mrmonopoly

I don't need the Simpson's version or any other odd variety, just give me the original Monopoly game. I had forgotten how much fun this game can be. As a kid I refused to play (largely because I didn't understand the rules and my sister was a cheater). As I've grown up (at least a little bit), I LOVE TO PLAY...any board game, really...but Monopoly. I'll be the first to admit it, though, that I lose every single time. My wild competitive side comes out in large, flaring amounts...but I still lose...by a lot.

Friday night the room mates and I went over to a friend's house for a little Monopoly time. It was by the far the luckiest game I had ever played. With almost all properties having hotels on them, and I only owning a couple of them, the dice were very kind by always placing me on my own land or even on a Chance or Community Chest (and I landed on Free Parking TWICE). Plus, for the first time ever, I actually got to put hotels on my properties...big step for me. Who knew that Connecticut with a hotel was worth $600??? Even though it was a lucky streak, I still lost...by a lot. But I came in second...out of the four of us, and I did not go bankrupt.

Maybe I have a promising future in real estate.

Even though my fortune cookie at Chang's last night told me I had a promising future in medicine. Maybe they were just confused.

I think it just means that you have a promising future, period. All these signs just point to some of the many areas in which you could choose to pursue that Promising Future.

Post a Comment