« Home | Awkward Sarcasm and a True Love » | I Hope... » | Passive-Aggressive People... » | Learning to Pray with Faith » | Rule #86 » | Movies as Real Life » | Whew...it's been a while... » | Contentment... » | Finally an Update » | A Bold Step??? »

I don't wanna grow up...

I've had the Toys R'Us theme song stuck in my head all morning.

It has been a very long couple of weeks. Two weeks ago we had a very large Hindu group out at camp. Women were not allowed to be around (Hindu priests = Swamis (pronounced Swaw-mees) are not allowed to acknowledge women, especially white women)...so I didn't have to work in the kitchen. Rather, I got to work out on the challenge course with the Hindu girls. It was pretty much amazing. I wish I could do that all of the time. Stories for another time.

Now I'm back in the kitchen (sad face). It's been pretty rough lately, which is just encouraging my decision that it will be time to leave very shortly (horror stories for another time). Please continue to pray for some sort of direction I'm supposed to take. I'm still working on getting into school, I still need a job in Portland (if that's even where I am supposed to be), and I still need a place to live. I know God will take care of me and that I will be provided for...I'm just impatient.

This next week is going to be crazy because everyone will be focused on Kelsey's wedding. So many things to get done and figure out...dress alterations, mani-pedis, bachelorette party, etc.

Lame post, I know...better ones will be coming shortly.