« Home | Passive-Aggressive People... » | Learning to Pray with Faith » | Rule #86 » | Movies as Real Life » | Whew...it's been a while... » | Contentment... » | Finally an Update » | A Bold Step??? » | 'Tis the Season... » | Meet the Newest Member of My Family »

I Hope...

...that I can pay my bills next month.

...that I am not wasting my time with "you."

...that people start reading this blog again.

...my dog doesn't die from being overweight.

...that I can find a place to live after the summer is over.

...that I can find a church to call "home."

...that my tan lines will disappear before the wedding.

...in God to answer my prayers...even if he says "no."

...that Gilmore Girls Season 6 comes out soon and that it was worth the wait.

...that I am being obedient.

...that I can find a job that not only pays the bills, but makes me happy.

...that they start making Cherry 7up in the can form.