« Home | Movies as Real Life » | Whew...it's been a while... » | Contentment... » | Finally an Update » | A Bold Step??? » | 'Tis the Season... » | Meet the Newest Member of My Family » | A Tribute to Two Cute Kids » | Tell me a story... » | 3 Straws = 1 Java Jacket »

Rule #86

Everyone has their limitations.

Unfortunately, one of my limitations revolves around one of my most beloved events...

Going to Dutch Bros.

Dutch Bros.

It has been discovered that I am not as immune to caffeine as once previously thought to be. DRAT! It turns out that drinking a Dutch Freeze gives me intense euphoria along with a major case of the giggles and it keeps me awake for many hours at a time. Therefore, I had to create rule #86...

There will be no drinking of the Dutch Bros. after 4:00 in the afternoon.

Way to beat the addiction. How is life going in the wilderness?

Life in the wilderness is amazing, it has been such a blessing to be out here. But my time here is coming to an end shortly...thus making a topic for my next post. How's the preggo doing? Send my love to the fam (yours as well as Cascade Hills).

Post a Comment