« Home | A Tribute to Two Cute Kids » | Tell me a story... » | 3 Straws = 1 Java Jacket » | Because it's Trendy... » | I love baseball... » | Needing a Favor... » | I've Been Tagged... » | Bumps, Bruises, and Scars...OH MY! » | Apples and Oranges » | A Summer Update »

Meet the Newest Member of My Family

MacKenzie

Isn't she cute??? This is MacKenzie...or Kinzee as I call her. That's the name she came with. She is a 6 year old pure-breed Beagle...and the love of my life right now. She is professionally obedience trained (so she does some pretty cool tricks), house-broken, microchipped, and the best thing...SHE WAS FREE!!! Even though she's 6, she still has the heart of a puppy. Her owner had to give her away because the dog was not responding well to a new baby being in the house (jealousy gets the better of all walks of life). She loves playing catch, which you see her doing with her "dirtbag Santa." This is her favorite toy, even though she's ripped the guts right out of it. She is a fantastic dog and I am so excited that she belongs to me now. I came home from work tonight to something so happy to see me...it made me feel so great.

Who says you can't find anything good on Craig's List?

I wanna come play!

Craig's List...I've been wondering where I could find a free bald eagle...

sooooo jealous . . . i've been wanting a dog for a while now . . . our landlord says "no pets" though . . . and we don't have a yard . . . so i know i can't have one. but i want a HUGE DOG!!!

have fun with her . . . she looks so cute!

It's great to to see you have a friend who won't pee on your floor. Congrats! It's also good to see your site.

peace.
johno~

Post a Comment