« Home | Bumps, Bruises, and Scars...OH MY! » | Apples and Oranges » | A Summer Update » | Challenge Camp... » | Camp makes me happy... » | It's Been Too Long... » | Simple Things #8 » | The Miracle of Plastic... » | 2 Genius Points » | Pampering Time »

I've Been Tagged...

Thanks Bry for pulling me into this whole tagging business...but hey, that's alright, it gives me something to post about.

These questions were made by Charlotte, answered by Bry, and then sent to me to answer...

First memory... Umm...probably my 3rd Christmas. It was when my sister first introduced me to the Christmas morning ritual. We would get up at 4:30 in the morning and make a pot of coffee so that we could wake mom and dad up by 5 to open presents (the rule was that we weren't allowed to wake them up unless we had a cup of coffee in hand for both of them). Now that I'm older and wiser...I STILL carry on the tradition.

First kiss... Oh man...7th grade, neighbor's house (didn't kiss the neighbor though), guy named Dennis. How embarrassing, now the whole world knows.

First concert attended... I think my parents made me go to some really lame ones when I was too young to make a decision for myself...but the first concert I CHOSE to go to was Jars of Clay with opening acts by The OC Supertones, Relient K, and Switchfoot. It was the BEST concert I have EVER been to.

First love... Yikes...I probably shouldn't answer this knowing who some of my audience is. I'll just say an old boyfriend...sigh.

First thing you think in the morning... "Ahh crap...do I have to open my eyes?"

First book you remember loving... I was/am a BIG fan of the Curious George books. There is a book out there that contains every single Curious George story in it, so if you have an extra $50 to drop, pick it up for me...my birthday is coming soon!!!

First pet... Well, my family's first pet was a cocker spaniel named Penny, but MY very own first pets (which meant that I had to be responsible for them) was a turtle and a rabbit (I got them on the same day). I don't remember their names though.

First question you'll ask in Heaven (If that's allowed)...This was probably meant to be serious, but I have way too many serious questions I could ask. But one question I must know will be phrased like this... "God...body odor? Body hair? Why?"

First place you think of when you hear the word vacation... Either the beach (so cliche, I know) or a snowy mountain. I would love to be at either place right now.

First best friend... Channin and Sharon (they were twins).

Last time you dressed up... yesterday and tomorrow. Today was my day off but I have to dress up everyday for work.

Last CD bought... It's not a newly released CD, but I just got Bebo Norman "Ten Thousand Days"

Last time you cried... Umm...three weeks ago?

Last time you told someone you loved them... Tonight...I was hanging out with some of my favorite people in the world.

Last really fun thing you did... Ropes Course training (see previous post).

Last thing you watched on T.V... An episode of 7th Heaven like a week ago.

Last Halloween costume... I didn't dress up at all, but went around getting candy by saying that my costume was "a college student."

Last thing you ate... a really HUGE peach. It was delicious.

Last time you had a really moving spiritual experience... tonight. I went to the TNT to hang out with my teenagers, and even though I was in the middle of some really distracting kids, I was able to focus and praise God the way that I needed to, and the way that I haven't for a little while now.

our christmas tradition is that you aren't allowed to wake anyone up before 8am. and if you get up, you can open the contents of your stocking and watch cartoons or something, but you can't open presents. last christmas was my first one not spent with my family! it was hard, but fun since we were with jon's family instead.

i don't have that bebo album . . . i don't much like it actually. but i think i should have it because it has the song on it that gave me my first bebo "musical chill experience." it was "the hammer holds" and i was at this concert where he was opening for 3rd day and when he sang that song, i got goose bumps and it was the high point of the entire evening.

Post a Comment