« Home | 2 Genius Points » | Pampering Time » | Simple Things #7 » | Who's the Wise Guy??? » | Muah ha ha... » | Summer's Coming...YAY!!! » | Public Speaking Career? » | Simple Things #6 » | I am officially a Salem-ite! » | What in the World! »

The Miracle of Plastic...

I have a confession...

I have always loved the idea of working out...but when it came to the execution part of the plan, things never quite work out the way I had originally intended them to. I thought that I had gotten into a good habit back in January. I, along with two other friends, vowed to work out together three times a week during our lunch hour (since we didn't have any classes at that time). That worked out GREAT...until the end of April when we graduated. Graduation and moving to Salem = no more weight room for use at my disposal. So I've been in a slump lately with the working out...

UNTIL NOW!!!

This little baby...

The Greatest Invention EVER

...is my new best friend. I've only had it for a little over a week now, but I've used it everyday and I already feel so much better. It even comes with a nifty little poster of all the different exercises you can do and how to do them. I no longer feel guilty sitting on my couch watching Friends...because as I'm still watching Friends, I am working out at the same time!!! And when I'm not working out (and still watching Friends), I try to balance on top of the ball in the Superman position.

Let's take a moment to thank God for the wonder of plastic!!!

I LOOOOOOVE my ball. Only I'm jealous because I did not get a poster with mine! Lucky!

You can also use it as a target when playing bocce ball, especially when you are way behind and need to pull out all the stops to win.

DAMN YOU TIMMY!!!! I was going to drop a bocce ball line. It does look like the blue ones though huh?

I have always been scared of the ball, even though Men's Health uses them a lot for exercises.

Pulling out all the stops in bocce ball didn't even help!!! We still lost!!!

You can't be bitter and be a winner at the same time, Tim...it just doesn't work that way.

Next time, Eric...next time. We will be victorious!

i LOVE my balance ball! just blowing it up with the little pump thingy gives my arms enough of a workout that i don't even have to actually use the ball . . .

You guys suck...I saw the pic and wanted to make a cool Bocce Ball reference! But since that has already been done I suppose that alleviates my preoccupation with wrongly losing at Bocce Ball the other night. I mean, since we're done talking about the sport, I suppose there is no need to remind everyone that Jordan and I were not only throwing up hill, but also seemed to have quite a display of holes, bumps, and crators in our path.

Boy...it sure does feel good to let that loss go. Yep, it doesn't continue to irritate me that Christi and Eric were cheating or that Tim and Jessica had the upper hand throwing downhill. Yeah, it's all behind us now.

I'm sorry Dwayne, what were you saying? I wasnt paying attention.

Oh, poor Dwayney *tear tear*. Everything is against you it sounds like. Poor victim Dwayne (Go TIMMY!!!).

Wow. So, I have no clue what Bocce Ball is. I've heard the term, but I just assumed it was a dumb European game that no-one really plays (you know, like Soccer).

Post a Comment