« Home | Pampering Time » | Simple Things #7 » | Who's the Wise Guy??? » | Muah ha ha... » | Summer's Coming...YAY!!! » | Public Speaking Career? » | Simple Things #6 » | I am officially a Salem-ite! » | What in the World! » | Refund? »

2 Genius Points

After all this time, I finally discovered how to put some links in my sidebar!!! I tried a few months ago and was very unsuccessful and very frustrated by the end. I feel like I've just conquered a huge feat!!! Be proud of me!!!

I now believe June will be a great month...it started out productive!

Cool new look. I dig it.

Awww...no more pink?

I knew you would say that Tim...you're just getting too predictable.

But yes, change is good...and it was time for a change.

I fear change. Especially the stuff with the caked-on green stuff. What the heck is that, anyway? Doesn't that breed of fungus know its a federal offense to deface government property!?

Does anyone know what Jason is talking about???

Isn't it obvious? His collection of magic nose goblins!

Or pennies! Geesh guys...fear "Change"

I just wish that this new post would have had more incriminating photos of slackers ditching their guys night responsibilities.

Oh yeah, about your blog....

"Damn...These beats are fresh! SNAP!!!"

Hey, Christi - I heard a rummor about you . . . it involves Mark Parker . . . and a trip in July . . . is it true?

Hahaha...yes, it is very true. I'll be there for a week for the very intimidating Intro to Grad Study course. Hey, James - do you happen to know anybody from the Northwest down in Memphis I could maybe hang out with a little while I'm there??? I'm nervous about not knowing anybody...

Yes, as a matter of fact I know me and my wife from the Northwest that you could hang out with. I also know our friends who are planning on moving to the Northwest with us to plant a church in a couple of years. You could e-mail me (jtw78-at-hotmail-dot-com) and let us know when you will be in town.

From the way she worded the question, it doesn't sound like she wants to hang out with you. Poor James.

Just kidding! I wish I could hang out with you guys.

Come on, there's room for EVERYONE!


Note: room may or may not be interpreted forthwith, heretofor nor hereafter in accordance with the aforementioned 'EVERYONE' hence the diclaimer is concordantly ergo vis-a-vis.

good job chrisi!

nice addition on phalanges.

i study them in kinesiology now . . . there are 14 in each hand and foot.

Until this comment, there were 14 on this blog topic!

clever.

and christi you said you conquered a huge feat (hee hee, "feet")

Post a Comment