« Home | Summer's Coming...YAY!!! » | Public Speaking Career? » | Simple Things #6 » | I am officially a Salem-ite! » | What in the World! » | Refund? » | Simple Things #5 » | Praise Him... » | Irony » | Ha Ha Ha!!! »

Muah ha ha...

To spare any of my readers any embarrassment, I will not be creating a top ten list of signs that you are WHIPPED!!! (cough, Eric, cough).

Meh...nothing wrong with that. I can't blame a guy.

Yeah, you wouldn't...hahaha.

Well done, Kori...

No, whipped is when you totally give in to every little whim and fancy, and have no say. I have a say. It is "Anything you say dear!"

Eric, I guess I really do gotta give some major credit to any girl that could train you that fast. I just like giving you a hard time!

Don't hate the playa, hate the game!

Post a Comment