« Home | Public Speaking Career? » | Simple Things #6 » | I am officially a Salem-ite! » | What in the World! » | Refund? » | Simple Things #5 » | Praise Him... » | Irony » | Ha Ha Ha!!! » | Procrastination Gene??? »

Summer's Coming...YAY!!!

In honor of summer approaching, I thought I would come up with a top thirteen (I couldn't narrow it down to ten) list of things that I am looking forward to over the next couple of months.

13. Sprinklers
12. Slip and Slides
11. Ultimate Frisbee games in the park
10. It will be a couple months closer to Rachel coming home from New Zealand!!!
9. Friends Season 10 coming out
8. A new job? It hasn't happened yet, but we're still hoping and praying.
7. Spending time with my favorite teens (Deborah, Sarah, Kirby, Brooke, Mary, etc).
6. Taking my first grad school class in Memphis
5. Chaco tan lines!!!
4. Sr. Teen Camp out at Yamhill
3. Challenge Camp out at Yamhill
2. Jr. Teen Camp out at Yamhill
1. Meeting new teens in South Salem as part of my awesome call from God to work with Cascade Hills.

I'm sure I could come up with TONS more, but this is the brief, condensed list for your viewing pleasure (all three of you)!

Ah, leave it to Christi for a a top 10 (or 13) list for the summer. You put David Letterman out of a job.

i actually hung out with some of those favorite teens on saturday.

they are great kids.

love 'em!

Oh man, I can't wait to have those Chaco's burned clean deep into my feet. I had a set that persisted through six months of Oregon winter; that's the Texas sun for you.

The biggest thing I'm looking forward to this summer? Katelyn. After that, it's the swimming at Clarity...

Post a Comment