« Home | I am officially a Salem-ite! » | What in the World! » | Refund? » | Simple Things #5 » | Praise Him... » | Irony » | Ha Ha Ha!!! » | Procrastination Gene??? » | Simple Things #4 » | Senior-itis at it's finest »

Simple Things #6

So I've been doing A LOT of driving lately. And in the last two days I have been stuck in three pretty herendous bumper to bumper traffic jams. Today I was on I5 south for an hour and half and only moved 8 miles. In the midst of all this time to think, ponder my thoughts, and people watch...I have found the next item on the list.

Simple Thing #6 is going to have to be people who rock out or sing very dramatically along with their car radio (especially if they are alone). This not only brings a smile to my face, but allows me to realize that I am not the only one out there who does so!

You know you do it too!

You were stuck in traffic because two people were killed, and another seriously wounded in a shooting in Donald. They aprehended the suspects on I-5 just south of the Woodburn exit on the freeway.

I sing in my car, but I look cool doing it.

Holy cow! I need to watch the news more.

Now I feel like a schmo for complaining.

So...after reading those comments, i guess I'll just refrain to rocking out by my lonesome.

i do it all the time . . . but if i am at a stop light . . . i back off and just hum along . . . :)

Post a Comment