« Home | Senior-itis at it's finest » | Did That Really Just Happen??? » | Windshield Worries » | Simple Things #3 » | The Tongue » | Chipotle - Restaurant Review » | Broomball » | Self-Acclaimed ADD All-Star » | Simple Things #2 » | The Unforgiveable Social Sin »

Simple Things #4

After a beautiful day like we had today...I came to the realization that I had to put up Simple Things #4. Today, Cascade Hills ran a car wash to benefit one of the middle schools in Salem. It couldn't have been a better day for it. When it was all said and done, I took off my Chaco sandals only to find...

CHACO SANDLE SUNTAN LINES!!!

I know it's silly...but I really enjoy having the criss-cross shape tanned on the top of my foot. It makes me happy. It reminds me of being in Europe this last summer when I got my very first Chaco lines.

Yay for the sun being out!

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go rub some aloe vera on my face, because unfortunately it burned as well.

Hehehe, I was surprised it only took a few hours to carve that little Z on my foot... I can't wait to reinforce it the rest of the summer!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

OK, you guys oficially suck. I was out there for several hours, and not a stinking mark on me. Of course I was only there from 2-430, amd I just stood around the whole time, but still no sunburn at all. Not even a shred of tan base. Grr.

Post a Comment