« Home | The Unforgiveable Social Sin » | Finally Done... » | Free Education??? 01/25/05 » | Hmm...01/25/05 » | Simple Things #1...01/20/05 » | God in Culture??? 01/19/05 » | Life in an Eggshell...01/18/05 » | God is Impressive...01/12/05 » | Ode to Cascade...01/10/05 » | Odd Versus Same...01/06/05 »

Simple Things #2

Continuing in the pursuit of revealing the little things that make me happy... my next thought has finally made the list.

Drum roll please...

Nothing feels better in the morning than a 30 minute, almost scalding hot shower.

Now, before you jump to conclusions about the correlation between girls and length of showers...well...go ahead and jump to that conclusion because I must confess that this is almost an everyday occurence for me. It's not that it takes me 30 minutes to do the normal cleansing activities of a shower, it's the fact that first thing in the morning (when it's still a bit chilly because you've been warmed by your blankets all night long), it feels so fantastic to just stand underneath the hot water coming down...doing nothing...just standing there.

It almost makes me want to start singing "When peace like a shower attendeth my morn..." Okay, that's cheesy, I know...but that's me.

So what happened to the pink?

Well, I wanted to keep the pink...but it didn't have an area on the sidebar where I could put up links like all you cool chaps. So I changed it to this one only to find out that this template doesn't have it either. So until I get smart enough to figure it out...I don't know what to do.

Help me oh brainful one!!! How do I post links???

Well if you really like the pink, you should change it back, but in order to add links you have to go to the blogger dashboard and edit the code for the template. It's easy enough but if you need help you can catch me or Jason or someone when we're around a computer to fix that. Once you see how to do it, you can add whatever links you want.

I'm going back to pink then!!! Muah ha ha.

splendid...

Post a Comment