« Home | God in Culture??? 01/19/05 » | Life in an Eggshell...01/18/05 » | God is Impressive...01/12/05 » | Ode to Cascade...01/10/05 » | Odd Versus Same...01/06/05 » | Summit...01/05/05 » | I've Converted!!! »

Simple Things #1...01/20/05

Sometimes I force myself to take the time to think about the little things in life. The things that really make me happy deserve a little recognition. Every once in a while I will update this blog with some of those things.

Tonight is the first entry where I am choosing to reveal one of those little things that ultimately make me happy.

It is all found in a processed chicken breast sandwich. I know...ICK...right? NO WAY!!! Take a little sourdough bread, spread a thin layer of mayonaise on one piece, add some Tillamook cheddar cheese and a few slices of processed meat, and BAM! Eternal bliss...or at least until there is none left.

Stay tuned for further insight into some of the weird things that make my mind whirl!!!