« Home | Simple Things #2 » | The Unforgiveable Social Sin » | Finally Done... » | Free Education??? 01/25/05 » | Hmm...01/25/05 » | Simple Things #1...01/20/05 » | God in Culture??? 01/19/05 » | Life in an Eggshell...01/18/05 » | God is Impressive...01/12/05 » | Ode to Cascade...01/10/05 »

Self-Acclaimed ADD All-Star

Okay, so I've never actually been tested for and diagnosed with ADD (notice not ADHD...I don't have the hyperactivity). This minor fact does not prevent me from making a self-diagnosis, however. Even writing this blog up to this point has taken me a good 7 minutes because I keep thinking of other things...like how long it's been since I last painted my toenails.

If you could be a professional (or hold amateur status for that matter), I think I would kick some major hiney in the ADD Olympics. What would those events even look like? Would it be like who can stay on the rings the longest before getting so bored they switch to the uneven bars?
Mmm...Paul Hamm is an attractive gymnast.
I used to do gymnastics in grade school.
My gym teacher in grade school wore a toupee...which came flying off frequently.
Squirrels around campus fly from tree to tree.
Carly likes to chase the squirrels because she thinks they're evil.
I like monkeys.
They swing from tree to tree as well, even though I've never seen one in person.
I've also never seen Spiderman II.
Saryl was GREAT at being Spiderman during initiations...GO WEB GO!!!
Maybe one of these days Dr. Tandy will put some sour candy in his drawer.
I'm graduating in 89 days.
The bagel sandwich I had for lunch was amazing.
I like working out three times a week.
My back really really hurts (stinkin' kid jumping on me).
I bet my sword-fighting skills are better than his (even though he's 7 and I'm 22)

Wow...sorry for that tangent...now what was I saying???

...and then I saw this amazing green color on the, uh, wow, that's a cool commerc--wait, so, the green, uh, how in the world did I end up in this comment..?

Hahaha...wanna ride bikes?

I like frogs.

Hi Christi,

Sounds great.

Post a Comment