« Home | Simple Things #4 » | Senior-itis at it's finest » | Did That Really Just Happen??? » | Windshield Worries » | Simple Things #3 » | The Tongue » | Chipotle - Restaurant Review » | Broomball » | Self-Acclaimed ADD All-Star » | Simple Things #2 »

Procrastination Gene???

I've discovered that I can do a great many things in the name of procrastination.

It's like the episode of Friends where Joey is supposed to be writing a manuscript, but because of his writer's block, he invents the game of fire-ball with Chandler.

Maybe it's in the water...
Or better yet, maybe there really is a procrastination gene that is passed down through the generations of a family line. At last, I've found my ultimate excuse!!!
Supposedly there was a study done on this topic last summer. By tweaking some of the genes in monkeys around, they turned "procrastinating monkeys into workaholics."

Maybe if someone tweaks my genes around then I will get this paper done!!!

Check out the story:
http://www.betterhumans.com/News/news.aspx?articleID=2004-08-12-1

PS: By the way, this blog entry was the result of some major procrastination.