« Home | Refund? » | Simple Things #5 » | Praise Him... » | Irony » | Ha Ha Ha!!! » | Procrastination Gene??? » | Simple Things #4 » | Senior-itis at it's finest » | Did That Really Just Happen??? » | Windshield Worries »

What in the World!

I am 30% Idiot.
Ain't Too Bright
I ain't too bright. But all those other idiots annoy the hell out of me. I may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch, but at least I know my limits.



I am 27% White Trash.
Not Too White Trashy
The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

Maybe because of the former test, it was easy for me to pick out how to answer on the latter, and the same for you Eric. Or maybe those tests are a bunch of hooey.

Oh yeah, BOO to the survey, and Boo to you! I was going to help you move in on Saturday but now I am not so sure. :-P

Wasn't it you, Eric, that not so long ago wrote an entire blog about people using those smiley faces when they type??? Hahaha ;)

No, about stupid people using smileys in the place of text. As in HAHAHA ;), or something similar. And I am pretty sure that the little raspberry smiley is the only acceptable one. Because they dont make an "in your face!" Smiley that does an endzone dance.

Wow, I was expecting a new apartment posting by now. Sorry I didnt help with the move in, I was building a new well house at my parents place. Long story.

Post a Comment