« Home | What in the World! » | Refund? » | Simple Things #5 » | Praise Him... » | Irony » | Ha Ha Ha!!! » | Procrastination Gene??? » | Simple Things #4 » | Senior-itis at it's finest » | Did That Really Just Happen??? »

I am officially a Salem-ite!

I'm sorry to all my loyal readers out there that it took me so long to post something new to cover up the stupid guy's face when you come to my blog . It's been a long, busy couple of weeks, but well worth the hassle.

As the title suggests, I am finally moved in to my very own apartment in south Salem!!! Yay! Loud applause please! Thanks to my awesome team of movers the job went so quickly (Eric, I guess I can forgive you THIS TIME for not helping since you were helping your parents...evil laugh). (I wish it were easier to type sarcasm).

I have to say that it's a beautiful apartment. I'm a little bias, though. The greatest thing is that it is HUGE for just lil' ole' me. So if you ever want to just get away, COME VISIT ME! You'll always be welcome! This is especially for all you Cascadians who will still be stuck living in the dorms next year! I might even cook for ya', now that I'm getting all domesticated and such.

Wow...I really am growing up

Thank you for your kind forgiveness. So whan is the bangin' house warming party?

We could all come over, get all tossed, then trash the place. Break things, steal things, park in your neighbors' spots. It would be a real hootin good time.

Don't forget: we could eat all the steak and ruin everyone's lives!

oooohhhh, salem . . . been there, done that. yawn.
but really, i am happy for you. you sound like you are really involved in this church plant project and i am glad you have something to pour your energy into right out of graduation--you are pretty lucky, not every graduate gets that lucky. look at me, sure i went to europe but when i got back i had a string of crappy jobs before i figured out what i wanted to do. and now i am back in school.
say hi to my fam when you see them. they sure do like you!

Hey, so I'm moving back to Mac soon(at least i think so), which is pretty near to Salem so we should go for coffee sometime (hey, i like some coffee now! remember when i was anti coffee?)
and isnt it great that now that we arent at cascade anymore, going to coffee means, GOING TO COFFEE not, Will you go out with me?! hahahahahaha that goes on my list of simple things. :)
and, i was wondering, how is it living alone for you. likely i will be branching out to loner living and, knowing how social i am, im a little worried that i will get, well, lonely!
whats your take on it?
-B

Post a Comment