« Home | Who's the Wise Guy??? » | Muah ha ha... » | Summer's Coming...YAY!!! » | Public Speaking Career? » | Simple Things #6 » | I am officially a Salem-ite! » | What in the World! » | Refund? » | Simple Things #5 » | Praise Him... »

Simple Things #7

I've never known what this feels like until just recently...
but Simple Things #7 is going to have to be...

Getting into the double digits of comments left on one blog posting!

Yeah, that's right...15 comments on my Men's Health dilemma. That's a record for me! Y'all are great! Thanks to everyone who made a comment!

I think there was some healthy man-bashing going on in there.

Wow, like 2 days and no comment on your posting about comments. I hope that this doesnt make my comment a sympathy comment.

There is no such thing as friendly man-bashing.

Thanks for the sympathy comment anyway...

I always knew we were real friends...

(cough cough) to the rest of you!

Christi! You have to be one of the funniest people that I know :) I love you like crazy my friend and miss you too! You are so very special :) Okay, gots to gos!
-rach

I will ditto the comment about the non-existence of "friendly man-bashing." R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I wouldn't call it bashing so much...especially since there were men agreeing with us! So, no, there is no such thing as friendly male bashing but there is such thing as speaking the truth in love. We could do an entire post about flaws that women have (except for me because I am perfect...oh, wait, no I'm not).

and. she said "healthy man-bashing" not friendly man-bashing.

geesh.

i think it was a play on words alluding to the "men's health" mag.

Soon, 15 comments will be a disappoinment!

Hey, I'm off to check out that man-bashing thingy.

And the winner is Tabitha with the correct translation of my English grammar!

I thought I was the winner for being the first wit the sympathy comment. Man, I still cant get over those pansys getting foot baths. AND YOU PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE!!!!!

yay for being the winner!!

all those years of proofreading cascade papers finally paid off!

Post a Comment