« Home | Needing a Favor... » | I've Been Tagged... » | Bumps, Bruises, and Scars...OH MY! » | Apples and Oranges » | A Summer Update » | Challenge Camp... » | Camp makes me happy... » | It's Been Too Long... » | Simple Things #8 » | The Miracle of Plastic... »

I love baseball...

Just what the title suggests...I LOVE BASEBALL!!!

I was sad that I joined the Volcanoes so late into their season, but I did manage to make it to two of their games - they even won one for me.

Even though my Mariners have played less than acceptable this season, I still thoroughly enjoy watching their games as often as I can.

There is something about this sport that just really makes me get excited! I love losing my voice because I scream at the top of my lungs for the players (or the umps in the case they make a horrible call). I get little chills every time "my" team (aka the team I am cheering for at the moment) makes a great play. Whenever a new pitcher steps onto the field it feels like a brand new game. I can't help it, I get sentimental...I'm a girl. I also miss playing this fantastic sport...memories for another time and place.

I woke up the other morning to find my 5 year old niece in the front yard holding a big plastic bat while my mom threw a ball for her. When the shock of seeing the most beautiful sight ever left, I walked out and was able to teach my niece the proper way to hold her bat and take her stance. It was a great morning.

i'm glad you like it so much . . . you can go to my sister's games for me since i'm not down there . . .

Post a Comment