« Home | Whew...it's been a while... » | Contentment... » | Finally an Update » | A Bold Step??? » | 'Tis the Season... » | Meet the Newest Member of My Family » | A Tribute to Two Cute Kids » | Tell me a story... » | 3 Straws = 1 Java Jacket » | Because it's Trendy... »

Movies as Real Life

Since I consider myself to be a movie buff/addict, I think it is fascinating when a scene from a movie actually reminds me of my own life, or vice versa. I was at work today thinking about some of the events from the last couple of weeks, and I seriously had a Jerry Maguire moment, which just happens to be one of my favorites.

Imagine with me if you will when Jerry and Dorothy are married and he is on the telephone in the back yard. She comes out, sits down, and he tells her that he has yet another business trip coming up. They have a long discussion about how things are not working and Dorothy pulls out the line, "It's my fault. I pretended that the proposal by the car was REAL, and maybe it was just hypothetical."

Enough said.