« Home | I don't wanna grow up... » | Awkward Sarcasm and a True Love » | I Hope... » | Passive-Aggressive People... » | Learning to Pray with Faith » | Rule #86 » | Movies as Real Life » | Whew...it's been a while... » | Contentment... » | Finally an Update »

Don't You Wish Your Dog Was Cute Like Mine!?!?

Cute Dog

God is faithful! Once again he has managed to provide for me. I now have a housing arrangement for when I move back to Portland. Check that one off the list. The good news is that I will be sharing a two bedroom apartment with two other girls (I get my own room) which means that rent will be split three ways...big YAY for that. The bad news...is that I can't have my puppy at the apartments. If you know me at all, you know how hard she is going to be for me to let go. Just look at that face!!! How could I possibly be parted from one of the only things that has kept my sanity this year? Thankfully, my parents have agreed to doggy-sit for me until I manage to get out of the apartment scene and into a house.

Next on the list...FIND A JOB! And that can wait until all the hustle and bustle of Kelsey's wedding is over.

Yay for a place to stay. I'm sure you'll be able to find a job, too. God has provided thus far, there's no reason to think He'll stop now.

I'm sorry you have to be separated from your cute lil' pup. I know how hard it is to be away from a beloved pet for extended periods. She'll still be devoted to you, no matter how long it takes.

Post a Comment