« Home | First Day of School » | I'm on my Way » | Don't You Wish Your Dog Was Cute Like Mine!?!? » | I don't wanna grow up... » | Awkward Sarcasm and a True Love » | I Hope... » | Passive-Aggressive People... » | Learning to Pray with Faith » | Rule #86 » | Movies as Real Life »

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Autumn

Thank goodness September is almost over. It's been a rough month, folks. Between moving back to Portland, starting school, being unemployed trying to get employed, Gilmore Girls Season 6 coming out, and a looming birthday, September has been a month of exasperated sighs. But it's all good in the hood (literally...I live in the ghetto). The apartment is coming along nicely, my first class of grad school is almost finished, I have found a job, I got my grubby little hands on the 6th season of Gilmore, and after today I won't have to worry about another birthday for an entire year.

Now most of you are probably wondering, "What's so wrong with a birthday?" I will tell you what's wrong with having a birthday. What do you do? Some people are really decisive and know exactly what they want out of their special day. I am not one of those people. I never know what to do or how to celebrate. It's frustrating. But thankfully, plans have been secured for this year.

So...if you would like to celebrate with the birthday girl tonight, make an appearance at Salvador Molly's at 7:00 and we'll get our pirate on. (I just realized that I really can't pull off lines like that, I'm just not cool enough).